MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST INTERNSHIP PS-1925
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, market conditions, consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits
- Analyze and evaluate data using statistical software
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
- Help to determine a company’s position in the marketplace by researching their competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods.
- Work closely with the marketing, graphics and social media team for providing knowledge of the targeted consumer enabling the team to develop advertising brochures and commercials, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- Critical-thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Complex data analysis tools
- Work full time during regular business hours, but sometimes may have to work under pressure of deadlines and tight schedules, which may require longer hours.
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential.
- Passionate towards work and having good communication skills.
- Can work in a team based on the tasks given to each member.
- Follows Holland Code framework - Thinking, Persuading and Organizing interest areas.
Experience Level: Intermediate, Advanced (Preferred)
Education: Any Graduate or Post Graduate with any Specialization, Degrees in fields such as statistics, math, and computer science, Agriculture Sciences, Marketing (Preferred, not necessary)
Minimum Requirement: Previous work experience, Past projects, Samples, URLs of work, Portfolio, Recommendation letter or certificates, Professional Research Certifications (PRC) (if any)