GRAPHICS DESIGN INTERNSHIP PS-1925
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design (videos and images) for social media, website, newsletters, catalogs and other marketing requirements.
- Develop creative plans and maintain design database for inspiration and future reference.
- Creative & Original thinking
- Clarity in understanding client requirements
- Experience in creating designs for social media platforms
- Experience in creating Print Artwork
- Work closely with the marketing & publishing department
- Create high-end cutting edge design for Complex projects/New Showcase demo samples
- Provide Media Solutioning Support
- Working through the various phases of development, integration & deployment.
- Background in digital and print media (including book cover designing).
- Experience in conceptualizing and designing graphics for social media campaigns.
- Used to following visual guidelines and brand manuals.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign CC
- Content Development
- Graphic Design on paper
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media Marketing
Experience Level: Intermediate
Education:Any Graduate or Post Graduate with any Specialization
Minimum Requirement: Previous work experience, Past projects, Portfolio, Recommendation letter or certificates (if any)
- Certification and/or experience in tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. Demonstrated expertise in one of those tools.
- Socially welcoming, used to greeting and directing people.