ANIMATION INTERNSHIP PS-1925
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs and solutions
- using specialist computer generation software such as Maya, Flash and After Effects
- presenting designs to customers for evaluation
- promoting and running the business
- negotiating contracts
- liaising and working effectively with other design and production staff.
- Advancedc Computing Skills
- After Effect
- Adobe Animate
- Artistic talent
- Story Telling
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
Experience Level: Intermediate, Advanced (Preferred)
Education: Any Graduate or Post Graduate with any Specialization, Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field. (Preferred, not necessary)
Minimum Requirement: Previous work experience, Past projects, Samples, URLs of work, Portfolio, Recommendation letter or certificates, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms may be preferred. (if any)